Creative Writer Software, LLC, and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, (individually or collectively, “we/our/us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the type of information we may collect from you and or that you may provide us when you visit our Site(s), mobile site(s) and/or app(s). “You/your/user(s)” means you as a user of our Site(s), mobile site(s) and/or app(s) (individually or collectively, “Site(s)”) provided by us. We offer the Websites, including all information, tools and services available from the Websites, to you conditioned upon your acceptance of all the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here, which you accept by continuing to utilize the Websites.
Guide to Contents:
2. Information Collected
3. Use of your Personal Information
4. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
5. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
6. Your Security
7. Links to Other Site(s)
10. Your California Privacy Rights
11. Disclosure for Legal Purposes
12. Non-Confidential Information
13. Retention, Access and Deletion
15. International Uses
6. Your Security 6.1 We strive to keep your Personal Information private and safe. We take commercially reasonable physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security of Personal Information collected, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. In addition, it is our policy to not send your credit card number via e-mail. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information, so please do not send us your credit card number by email. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.6.2 Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit through the Site(s), any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties and we shall not be liable for any breach of the security of your Personal Information resulting from causes or events that are beyond our control, including, without limitation, your own act or omission, corruption of storage media, defects in third-party data security products or services, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, hacking, sabotage, viruses, Trojan horses, other malware or terrorism and we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site(s).
11. Disclosure for Legal Purposes. You hereby authorize us to disclose any of your Personal Information pursuant to judicial and administrative proceedings and to law enforcement or government agencies if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate. You also authorize us to disclose Personal Information if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate in the event of an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with the Site(s), such as fraud, misrepresentation, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may put us at risk for liability.
12. Non-Confidential Information. We do not want you to send to us any confidential or proprietary information through email or otherwise. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be considered non-confidential, and by submitting the same to us, you are giving us the absolute right to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute the information for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
17. Contact. If you have any questions about your privacy or security at the Site(s), or wish to update your Personal Information, please send an email to [email protected] or write to us at: Chapter Control c/o Creative Writer Software, LLP, 155 Chestnut Ridge Road, Montvale, NJ 07645, and include your name, mailing address and email address in the message.
DATE LAST MODIFIED: March 11, 2021